The jInbound Forms Manager lets you create predefined forms for use in your landing pages.
A single form can be independently used in different landing pages and campaigns.
Creating (or editing) a jInbound form
After creating fields in the Fields Manager you can add the fields to any landing page forms you may wish to create for your inbound marketing campaigns.
- Log into the Joomla Administrator and select Components - jInbound - Forms from the main menu
- Select New (or Edit)
- Provide a Title for the form, the form's Title may be displayed on the Landing Page
- The fields with the lock icons are default fields require on all forms
- To include other fields simply select the checkbox for the field(s)
- you can use the up and down arrow keys to change the order in which the fields are displayed
- Make sure to select the Published state so that the form can be used and Save the form
Using a form in a Landing Page
- In the Landing Page manager create (or edit) the Landing page in which you want to use the form.
- Select the Forms Tab - select the form you have created in the Form field