Visual Tour of jInbound
Get a quick overview of all your campaigns from the jInbound Dashboard.
The dashboard gives you 1-click access to all the jInbound features and summarizes:
- Conversion rates for visitors
- Conversion rates for customers
- Top performing landing pages
- Recent leads
Use ready-made landing page layouts optimized for maximum conversions or create a custom layout.
We understand that creating a form in Joomla can be difficult. So we simplified the process and made it super easy to:
- Create and edit forms with our drag-n-drop form editor
- Quickly create forms all in one place in the landing page tool
- Send form submission notifications
- Create custom form fields
Easily add images, forms, social sharing buttons, and SEO optimizations in the Landing Page editor.
We've taken all the pain out of creating great looking landing pages that maximize your potential to convert visitors into potential customers. You can easily:
- Edit copy and images using your familiar content editor
- Create sign-up forms with drag-n-drop functionality
- Customize SEO parameters
- Create custom layouts
Use email automation to nurture leads through the sales funnel.
The secret to inbound marketing is sending engaging content to your leads. The Lead Nurturing manager allows you to:
- Schedule a series of relevant messages to send to your leads
- Configure messages using your familiar content editor
- Customize sender info for each message
Prioritize and manage potential customers in the Lead Manager.
Once you've converted a site visitor to a lead, use the Lead Manager to:
- Sort and analyze leads
- Easily change the priority and status of leads to identify potential customers and follow-up
Use the mini-CRM to update lead information, track visited pages, and follow progress in nurturing campaigns.
As you build your relationship with your leads, use the Lead Editor to:
- Complete their profile with address, phone and company information
- View their position in your lead nurturing campaign
- View what pages on your site they have visited
- Add important notes and details
- Adjust status and priority
Customize lead status in the Status Editor to suit your industry.
Every industry and company has their own terminology, best practices and workflows that suit them well.
jInbound allows you to add and modify both the Statuses and Priorities to fit your needs.